Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today is the day that my softball training starts. Well, i wasn't looking forward to it though! Hai...but anyhoo, i went together with Pei Qi and reached school at around 1pm. 30 minutes before training. I didn't realized that today was gonna be a TIRING & BAD day. Our training was like HELL today. After fielding, we all were pratically half dead! Btw, today's attendance was so BAD!! Today only 5 sec ones came today!!! 3 Sec 2s and 5 Sec 3s only! Hai....dunno why they didn't come...... Coming back to training, we had bating today. I had Blisters on my hands....so pain...sob sob! And apparently, i got hit by Jayne's ball! So i got a BIG blue black on my left knee. And to add that, i had cramp when i was gathering the boys. (On my right ankle)Then Coach can even laughed at me....grrr... anyway, training end at around 5.45pm. All of us were shacked. I reached home at around 6.25pm. Couldn't watch Ranma 1/2! SOB! Even though i had blisters (OUCH!!!!), i had accomplish 1 thing. I had push myself quite hard today and i am happy about it! ^_^!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff