Saturday, May 06, 2006
Yesterday, after Chinese Oral(which i screwed up horribly).... Cai Fang, Peng Na, Pei Qi, Cai Wei, Jasmine and I went to Jurong Point to watch Mission Impossible III.... I really wanted to watch this movie because of the exciting trailers on TV.... Man.... the movie blows you away.... with terric sound effects, action-packed.... TOM CRUISE.... this movie is a MUST WATCH.... I had a superb time in the cinema.... cos' i love action type movies... and got thrilled by the gadgets that they used.... like the makeup kit which can take photos.... the expensive orange car that can slide open at the bottom... The part where they fight was great..... Bombs, Shooting of guns.... Wheee.... wanna watch again!! Visit
www.missionimpossible.com for more details...
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff