Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yesterday, we went back to our secondary school to sell funfair tickets. The funfair is called "Love Fiesta" and it will be on the 3rd of feb. It was difficult to sell 10 tickets to the teachers and students in fajar. The teachers were too busy and we were not allowed to go class by class to sell them. I only managed to sell 6 tickets. After lunch, i started to have stomach pain. It was unbearable and we (5 of us) went back to JJC at 3.05pm. I went to the sick bay and waited for papa to fetch me to see a doctor (Mary Clinic). I started to have high fever (40 degrees) and felt very weak. This morning, i vomitted a few times and my fever did not go down. I went to see another doctor and got a jab in order to bring down my fever. I felt much better and hopefully i will be able to go back to school tomorrow...


now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff