Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yesterday, my family and I went to Noble House to eat our lunch. After that my Mum, Hui Lin and I headed to China Town OG to shop for my new year clothes... there were so many people in OG as usual and we did not get to buy any clothes from there.... disappointing... But i managed to buy a pair of sandals... Black in colour which cost $36...So we took a train down to Suntec City mall.. I managed to buy 4 blouses (1 from a shop in city link, 1 from This Fashion and the rest from Marina Square's Groove station)... Hui Lin also managed to buy her skinny jeans at last and she was delighted... My mum went shopping with us despite her feeling sick and it really made me feel loved by her (awww..) I met my secondary school friend, Suhaimi at one of the shops in Groove Nation... =) I also got my hair cut for the longest time at Chapter 2... cost $28 for a wash/cut/blow... I didn't know what style to get for my hair so the cute hairdresser re-assured me that he will do a good job which he did... He also gave me some styling tips for my hair because i seriously do not know what to do with my hair.... We ate our dinner there and left the place around 9 plus... Had loads of fun there...

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff