Monday, June 02, 2008
















The Click Five concert was held on the 1st June.... I went to the concert along with Sis Hui Min and my best friend Eveline.... Was super excited cos' i love the CLICK FIVE... hehe especially KYLE... He's so hot... okay enough of the blushing... anywayz, we met up with Jun Hao and Zhi Min as both of them are working at the Singapore Indoor Stadium selling Tiger beer during the Click Five's concert... well i don't think they will sell as much cos' most of the crowd there are probably around my age or younger than me.... There was a booth outside selling the Click five stuff... (T-shirts, Album, Stickers, Tour booklets, Posters, Landyard, Sweaters etc) Sis and I bought the limited edition tour booklet... looked super fantastic with the professional shots of all the members... Eveline bought the click five t-shirt which cost her $30.... We went in at around 8pm.. anxiously awaiting for the performance...
The performance kicked off at around 8.20pm and the whole stadium was screaming like there's no tomorrow... It was great seeing them performing as they really sounded even better LIVE... Oh yes.. Kyle looks super hot!! =D...

Song list Set: (In Order)
Flipside
Happy Birthday
Addicted To Me
Good Day
All I need is you
Empty
Summertime
Don’t Let me go (acoustic)
I’m getting over you (acoustic)
The Beatles’s I’m looking for you
There you are
Just the girl
Long way to go
Elvis Costello’s Pump it up
When I’m gone

Encore
Catch your wave
So it goes
Jenny
Headlight Disco

They kicked off with Flipside and got the crowd moving... The first few songs we were still seating down but through the last part of the concert.. i didn't even cared about the people behind us and just stood up and screamed like a fantatic freak... Basically i went crazy haha... Was shaking my ass and jumping up and down.... It was really cool when the click five said that Singapore is their 2nd home in Southeast Asia.... It was touching and it really meant alot for the fans.... So happy that they did new songs and they sung my favourite song (I'm getting over you) acoustic version.... Wheeeee....!! I also enjoyed their new songs called Don't let me go and There you are... Don't let me go was sung beautifully by Kyle with joe on the acoustic guitar.... There you are was great which has the empty part two where a slow song suddenly became rockish with the electric guitars and drums... When they performed Jenny... it was well MADNESS... everyone was on their feet singing along and everyone was having a blast... The concert ended with Headlight Disco and a super long guitar jamming.... woooo.. i am so ready learn guitar after the concert.... I still remembered that my ears were still ringing and i had quite a hard time hearing properly... but i really enjoyed myself and next time i am so gonna buy the standing tickets so that i can see upclose in person...... Who else is coming to Singapore to perform?? Hopefully one of my favourite Japanese singers/bands will come down to Singapore to perform... i will definitely buy the most expensive ticket!!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff