Saturday, July 19, 2008

Recently I've been feeling really burnt out... projects after projects... it never seems to end.. Besides projects, there's tutorials and tests as well... July seems to be the most tiring month.. I have been sleeping later and later everyday... and i always can't seem to concentrate during lectures and tutorials... I also have been eating irregularly as well... losing my appetite at times and overeating at times.. Sometimes i feel like screaming... letting those stress get out of my mind... Even though i may seem to be my usual self at school, but deep down I'm suffering... I do feel suffocated at times and I'm sure many of us are on the same boat... It just seem so frustrating that i have to even plan which day to catch a movie or go shopping with my friends and family.. When did my life just revolve around projects, work and school??!

Weekend just became another weekday to me... No relaxing or going out... the only form of going out is to meet up to do project which i just did in the afternoon.... Nowadays, I can't even enjoy watching anime.. because i will be thinking of projects and how to solve other people's problems... I pity my body and brain for overworking...

MA... seriously i really do not get it... It became such a burden to me that i even doubt my ability to pass that subject... Relying on one of my group members to do is not my style... group projects should be done as a group.. I tried my best to do on those parts that i understand and it is within my ability.. Those parts that i can't do lies on the hands of one of my group members.. Only he seems to know.... I pray that we will be enlighten by someone who knows everything about MA... (except for the teachers... T_T)

Ahhh.. feel so much better getting those out of my chest..... Looking forward to my holidays... even though i did not make the cut for the overseas exchange program, hopefully there will be another one at the end of the year... i'll be ready to fight for it and impress the teachers.. But for now... I've got to work hard and clear all my projects.... "I CAN MAKE IT"!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff