Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Went to watch Avril Lavigne's concert which was held in the Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 7th September 2008...

The Merchandise for Avril's concert were too expensive.. The shirt cost $40 each, 4 badges cost $10, Landyard cost a whopping $30.... Flag cost $10... Purse cost $15... I did like the shirt but the thought of spending $40 for a shirt does kind of burn my pocket.... [MUST SAVE FOR OITA TRIP!!]

The shirt looks really cool...

Levi's Best Team went to watch the show together!!! Wooo!!!!
The show was supposed to start at around 8pm but it was delayed till around 9.15pm [There was a local band which opened for Avril and there was also a group of break dancers as well]
Song List:
1) Girlfriend
2)I can do better
3) My Happy Ending
4) Don't Tell Me
5) I'm with you
6) I always get what i want
7) When you're gone
8) Innocence
9) Hot
10) Alone
11) The Best Damn Thing
12) Everything back but you
13) I don't have to try
14) Complicated
15) Runaway
16) He Wasn't
17) Girlfriend Remix
18) Sk8terBoi
Avril looked really pretty in person and she kicked off her "The Best Damn Thing" concert with the ever so catchy Girlfriend!! She sang and dance alongside with her group of dancers....

Avril played her lead guitar as well for some songs....


When the pink piano was being pushed to the stage... i immediately knew that she was getting ready to perform "When you're gone"... Fantastic song and it was nice to see Avril performing this song while playing the piano...

Avril playing the DRUMS?!!! Yes she did play the drums while she performed "Runaway"!! Awww she's so talented!!!!!

This photo was when she performed "Girlfriend remix".. Love her outfit... really cute!!!
It was a pity that she didn't sing "Keep holding on" because that's one of my favourite songs from her "The Best Damn Thing" album.. "Girlfriend", "I can do better", " The Best Damn Thing", " I don't have to try"and "Girlfriend remix" were upbeat and it kept the crowd screaming and cheering for more.. "Hot" was done with an acoustic twist which i enjoyed... It brought back memories when she sang songs such as "Complicated", "My Happy Ending", "I'm with you"and especially "Sk8terboi" [I LOVE SK8TERBOI.... ]
Eventhough the concert was 75 minutes long... i really enjoyed her concert... I've been a BIG Avril fan since she released her first single "Complicated"... Avril makes Punk look cool!!!
LOVE AVRIL!!!
Labels: Concert
now you notice i talk a lot!