Saturday, October 18, 2008

On 2 Oct, we went sightseeing at Kuju Big-Bridge. It is the longest suspension bridge in Japan. Took some lovely photos and I must emphasized at how wonderful the view is in Oita... Got to see waterfalls, mountains, rivers... We ate our lunch outside where we got a breath taking view of the mountain.. After that, I got to experience hot spring.. It was simply great and even though I was shy at first (because you got to take off all your clothes to enter the hot spring), it was worth with. And 4 of us the girls plus Aoki Sensei were relaxing in the outdoor hot spring and were blessed by once again, a wonderful view of nature... The hotspring that i went first was SO DAMN HOT... I taught I was gonna get cook or something... They had different type of hot springs such as the one with sulphur, super hot water, indoor etc...
After that, we went to Park place where I got a chance to eat Yakiniku for dinner and after that, it was free time for us to roam about...

Took this picture of Me and Justin during our stopover... Shun Oguri's poster is up there!!

Me and Li Yi

Japan's largest suspension bridge...

Look how long is the Kuju Bridge..!!!

Jeremy, Me, Qi Zhi and Louis...

Wonderful lunch + Wonderful View

Spectacular View!!

Mountains... Mountains... <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZAP2O5qfkJ5uk0hDSfUZWBFVjY5ih3RC5ZlbkVvJIUkTHxzXofrF1T9rRG_kQPjPVhappQYdx-dEOBRQVHZxAVyUrgFkwa_u-ePMPRBvAkgUzLig_o8IUWT7z9IQqW27wE2wc/s1600-h/DSCF2443.jpg">The guys enjoying foot hot spring...

The Hot spring that i went to....

Outside the hot spring..

Downstairs is where our hotsprings are..

After the hot spring...

MatsuJun!! Had to take this poster on the vending machine for my sister Hui Min..

My Yakiniku Dinner!!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff