Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today in GEMS, we got to smell Chanel no. 5 perfumes... Eau de parfum, parfum etc...

Didn't know perfume existed in solid form as well.. so it was kind of new to me... (I like the green tea one)

Had to smell different types of perfume and described the scent... Smell until I got headache... T_T!!! Personally I prefer fruity type of perfume like lemon and lime to name a few...Kinda like the DKNY Be delicious that En Tong brought...

Got also a chance to smell weird types of perfume.... Weirdest type : Animal smell perfume... OMG IT SMELT LIKE ANIMAL FUR... TO BE PRECISE IT SMELT LIKE A DOG OR SOMEWHAT SIMILAR!! WHO ON EARTH WILL BUY LAH!

Jap class was fun today.. Did not go yesterday because I had a bad headache... Went with Wan Ling to Hiroko sensei's class.. omg.. she teaches so much better than our tuesday class de sensei... Her lesson is so much more fun... Didn't know Tycoon was in that class until I saw him sitting behind me haha... Feel like changing Jap class!!!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff