Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Started school one week ago... and god just by looking at the subjects that I'm currently studying, I'm already starting to doubt if I will be able to maintain my good GPA... Business Law is definitely a challenge to my short term memory lost... Just when I think Banking and Financial Institutions module is gone, there comes a module that is the part two of that module : Financial Market... How wonderful.... T___T!!
Yesterday's Jap lesson saw many people hating our new sensei..... Booooo...
Today went to the Fukuoka briefing with some of my classmates/oita trip members and my Junior Athar... Gonna root for my friends who will be going for the interview... Ganbatte... Fukuoka is a nice place... YUI and Ayumi Hamasaki's hometown!!!
Anywayz, off to bed... didn't get a good sleep yesterday and the day before... ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Labels: Reflection
now you notice i talk a lot!