Thursday, December 04, 2008
After studying like DAMN hard for my FMKT paper which was at 4.30pm... finally after 5.30pm... everybody started to scream for joy... I was like super tired after the paper because I woke up at like around 7am to study.... but in the end, there was 2 questions worth 10 marks each that I was unsure of.. so I practically wrote rubbish... (well hopefully my "rubbish" is correct)...
After the exam, the gang and I went to Marina Square to eat dinner.. Each of us paid around $22 and we ate for around 2hrs... It was great hanging out with the gang after MST... Just realized that we always seemed to go to buffet for our gang outing... Haha...

Labels: Gang02
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff