Sunday, December 07, 2008

Today was the day that I took the JLPT level 4 test alongside with Eveline and Forgel. The test venue was at Nanyang Girls' High and we had to arrive 30 minutes before the stated time which was 2.20pm. When both Eveline and I reached the venue, there were loads of people, awaiting anxiously to take the test as well. We checked our classroom which we will be taking the test and thankfully the venue was the same for me and Eveline. What was surpringing was that there were primary school students taking the test as well.. Really shocked...
The test was made up of 3 parts:
1) Writing & Vocab
2) Listening
3) Grammar

The first part of the test was 25 minutes and seriously I didn't have enough time to check my answer... After each test, there was a 20 minutes interval... Listening was rather okay and probably the only part which I had confidence in doing well... But the problem was that the question would not repeat and you have to listen to it really carefully and make ur decision on the spot.. I remembered that my mind was switched off during a question and I have to make a guess for the answer... Probably the most difficult part was the grammar... Ahhh it was very difficult (SUGOKU MUSUKASHI...). Hopefully all 3 of us will do well....

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff