Wednesday, January 14, 2009
With 5 projects on hand, I have even less time to blog frequently... UCCD project is due on this friday but presentation will be done on thursday which is tomorrow. Thankfully my group is presenting this week.. As much as I dislike UCCD, I have to put in my best to get the job done...
Another thing that is worrying me is my attachment programme.
According to Mr Tan, there are shortages of attachment places and some people will be attached to places such as Changi... (Hopefully it is not me! T_T) So better pray hard that I have a good job attachment...
Been also thinking about my future as well.... like what am I going to do after my diploma.... University? Local or foreign? Work? I am still filled with uncertainty.... I know getting a degree is a must now in today's society but the thought of studying kind of freak me out because I can imagine the work load of a uni student... I'll probably still be studying business related but not banking i guess....
Labels: Reflection
now you notice i talk a lot!