Wednesday, February 25, 2009

After FMKT paper was over at 8.10pm... It was a sigh of relief as we managed to pull off another rough 2 weeks of non-stop studying.. *Look at the picture...* I kept on memorizing and writing notes till I had to use up 3 pens... After the exam, we (me, Eveline, Ben, William, Shu Fen, Jeraine, En Tong & Julia) went to Clementi to eat our dinner....

Next week is the start of our Industrial Training Programme... Luckily for me, I was posted to OCBC and be working in the wealth management department... but the truth is, I'm rather scared because I am not prepared at all... hopefully I will have a caring boss who will guide me well....

Reflection:
Year 2 has been like a HUGE ROLLER COASTER Ride for me... Definitely it wasn't as easy as year 1.. Many things happened, some of which were good while others were bad.... The highlight for year 2 is defintely my Japan exchange trip.. It is a trip that I will never ever forget in my life.... Joining Japanese cultural club also was great and it kinda make me love Japanese related stuff even more... Taking the JLPT level 4 exam too, was something that I worked hard for...

Separating from my year 1 class was tough... but somehow we managed to be even closer than before.. probably because we could not really bond with our new classmates at the begining of the semester... Without them, I don't think I will look forward to going school... So thanks guys!!

My year 2 class.. I remembered that we weren't so close together because we had our own cliques from our year 1 class... First we were strangers but now we became friends... My year 2 classmates are people who work hard and motivated to do well.. Hopefully next year, we will be even closer and will graduate with good grades and memories..

Year 3 is round the corner after our ITP attachment... Let's all work hard and hope that year 3 will be a year to have the best memories before graduation... =D

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff