Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Today was my UCCD exam... Woke up at 7.45am and went straight to revise for the last time.... Got to school early at around 9.40am cos' I took a lift from Papa... We had our exam at the lecture hall 12....
During the test, I remembered that the first mini case study was a stunner... I did not know how to answer and I took alot of time to think exactly what to write... At the last 15 minutes, I was panicking because I had 2 or so questions left to do and they carried around 20 marks in total.. So I started scribbling... At the end, I did not really have time to do my last question, let alone check my answers..... I went out of the lecture hall and had a complain session with my friends.... We ended at around 12.30pm and had our lunch... i had to stay back because I had Japanese Test at 5.30pm.. So during that time I did my BLAW exam paper and went through my Japanese textbook only at 4pm.... Luckily the test was easy and for the first time, I did not stumble at the questions asked during the oral session... I don't think I will be continuing year 3 Japanese class in SP but I will try to seek lessons from the Japanese schools or other sources.....
Labels: Exams
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff