Saturday, March 28, 2009
It's been 1 month since I started my attachment at OCBC.... frankly speaking, I really want my 2nd month to pass quickly... Working life is tiring because of the long hours of staring at the computer... And if I am lucky, I have stuff to do to pass my time quickly.. If not, I'll be wondering and thinking how should I spent my remaining hours before the clock strikes 6.30pm... Well, over the past few days or so, I got more chances to eat lunch with my supervisor and colleagues which I think is good. They get to know me better and I too, get to know them better as well...
Well, for the good news, YUI is going to be the singer for the opening song for Full Metal Alchemist season 2 which will be aired at April 6 on TBS... OMG.. I'm super happy when Hui Min told me about it... It made my day... The song is called "again" and from what I had read, it is a up-tempo melody... so can't wait for it!
For the bad news, it seems that most of the dramas/animes I am currently watching are going to an end... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That means that I have to source for more dramas/animes..
Labels: ITP
now you notice i talk a lot!