Tuesday, March 03, 2009


My attachment at OCBC (Main Branch) started yesterday... I was really nervous because i did not know what to expect from this attachment and I was alone... I went with my mum on sat to find out where is my working place... Before the start of my internship I had already spent like $200 plus on clothes and bag...

1st Day:
Reporting time was at 9am on the 40th floor... I went up the floor without taking the visitor pass LOL... I was rather early (was there at 8.40am) where I saw other SP students... probably around 7 of them... We were briefed at 9am by the HR manager and were given some form for us... I was posted in wealth management - Bancassurance which is insurance.. Lucky for me, there was another girl called Camilla who was also attached to wealth management just that she is under unit trusts. Our department was at another building and we had to ask the security guard where is OCBC centre east building (because there are 3 OCBC buildings.. T_T) We took a lift up to level 8 where we met our supervisor... got to know our fellow colleagues working at the same department.. Apparently I was covering work for someone who is on maternity leave.. I did nothing much really... just did filing, reading of the documents... it was rather tiring cos' I kept on staring at the computer.. Ended work at 6.30pm feeling super tired.... Gosh... The 1st day and I am already complaining..

2nd Day:
Met up with Camilla at Raffles Place MRT at 8.40am.. Train packed as usual with working adults... Did more stuff today like editting of the OCBC websites, filing, checking of letters and photocopying... Time passed more quickly than yesterday... Editting the website was super tough because what is reflected at the editting page does not reflect on the actual website... so I have to keep re-editting the website until I wanted to bang the computer... Left the office at 6.45pm today and went to Middle Road (around Bugis) to collect my JLPT level 4 certificate from JAS... I reached home at around 8.30pm...

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff