Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This morning, I woke up pretty nervous because today's result day. Before I went to work, I prayed that I will score well for my 2nd year 2nd semester. Yesterday was pretty crazy with pills of emails but thankfully today wasn't so bad. As time started drawing near 10.30am, I felt jitters all over my body... When it was 10.30am, I logged in to SAS to view my results.. Before that, I prayed really hard to the computer like some idiot and thank GOD that I did manage to maintain my 3.5 GPA results...

Breakdown of Results:
Financial Market, Understanding Cross cultural Diversification, Fundamentals of Finance and Business Law = A
Credit Risk Analysis & Admin I = B+
Macroeconomics and GEMs = B
Semester GPA = 3.667
Cumulative GPA = 3.729

Super surprise by the subjects that I got A because the only subject that I thought I can get an A was business law.. Credit Risk Analysis & Admin was a tough paper so having scored a B+, I think I'm really contented.. The last exam for econs I failed so I could not salvage it but thankfully I got at least a B... GEMs is a subject that I can't seem to score A since last year... BOOOO... Think next semester I have to find a super easy GEMs to get an A...

Overall, I am happy with my results as I could not ask for more... Today's full of great stuff.. I got enrolled in Bunka Language School for Intermediate 3 Japanese classes on Sunday (2pm - 5pm).. Was really worried that I could not get the spot because I signed up knowing that I will be on the waiting list.. So I've got to start revising my Japanese before Sunday...

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff