Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today during one of our breaks, together with my friends, we went to the finance department.. along the way there, I happened to hear a familar voice calling my name.. and guess who called me? My softball COACH MING CHEN! LOL.. I was really shocked and super happy when I saw him.. He's still the same Coach.. Haven't seen him for like 2-3 good years? Apparently he is helping his friend mend a store outside the food court 5.. Super jealous of the freshies this year... got new furnitures and subway in school now... Also have a new extension to the main library.. can play board games, watch Blu-ray DVDs... so lucky..

I also heard a good news that one of my friends from Oita National Colleague of Technology will be coming to SP for a 2 weeks study program in late July.. So I can't wait to see her!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff