Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today, we met our Liaison Officer at the Centre building at 2.30pm. Morning started quite slow with the usual emails to attend to. The meeting with our Liaison Officer was a feedback session and sort of a group gathering as well because we got to meet the rest of the guys working in OCBC. I told Mrs Wong how I truly felt during my ITP attachment and she told me to do my best because in reality, the working life can be good or bad. Frankly, the 3rd and 4th week was really bad but I managed to pull through and got used to my work somehow or rather...
Supervisors can be nice persons or nasty ones so it really depends on the luck of the draw really. I seriously can't wait to get back to school to start my final year and also get to meet up with the rest of my classmates and friends... miss them alot..
After our meeting, the day passed really quickly... I had to make delieveries and collections of letters from the centre building and Great Eastern. After that, there were tons of emails and filing to do. I couldn't even take a break to the toilet. Before I knew, it was already 6.30pm. Tomorrow is the last working day of the week. YAY to VERY GOOD FRIDAY!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff