Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I'm been constantly wondering nowadays if I really want to further my education further in banking.. not because of the whole economic crisis (I'm not so near sighted like those undergrads choosing arts or science majors just because they feel the banking industry is bleak now..) but rather my interest in that field. Should I pursue a degree locally or try to apply to Japan? Should I switch to other fields instead of business?
But I should snap out over the 'future education thoughts' and just focus on doing well for my last year at poly instead... My mum says I think too much and yes I agree.. That's because I don't want to regret in the future..
I've also been having mood swings nowadays.. so forgive me if I have offend anyone...
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff