Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Finally, I waited like so long for fullmental alchemist 2009 to be aired... It was a great episode with a GREAT opening song by YUI. I'm in love with YUI's new song called again. I'm really happy that YUI is going to release this single. Thankfully she did not take the whole year off not fans like me will be disappointed. The covers for her new singles are very nice and I will be buying both the regular edition and limited edition for SURE!!!


Regular Edition: Limited Edition:

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff