Friday, May 22, 2009
With my involvement in projects and club activities, I don't really have the time to blog frequently.
I was involved in the Student Exchange Club Freshmen Orientation Camp 2009 as a student leader together with Eveline and Wan Ling. I was selected as a group leader and had the opportunity to know new people. The camp was a 2 day 1 night, from 16 to 17 May. Ice breaking games were fun and found out that there was another person who had the same birthday as me. (Vice-president of the SEC) Afternoon was the amazing race and the places that we had to go were the Merlion, Harbour Front Centre, Singapore Vistor Centre at Somerset, Reverse Bungee at Clark Quay, China Town and the 3 Kinokuniyas in Singapore. It was really fun and had the chance to bond with my group.



Luckily for my group, we weren't the last in both the amazing race and the relay race. So we did not have to do the punishment which was to dance a crazy CM by Koike Teppei and the MV of Wondergirls. I had fun...

Labels: Camp, SEC
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff