Wednesday, May 06, 2009



On Wednesday to Friday is SP's CCA Drive. I went to help out my club JCC on Wednesday from 11am to 3pm. On that day, I was feeling very tired because I watched the soccer match (Arsenal Vs Man United) at 2.30am. But since I have only one class which started from 8am to 10am on Wednesday, Wan Ling and I decided to help out JCC. We had the opportunity to wear the Yukata (Thanks to Joyce) which was exciting especially for Wan Ling since it was her first time. We were eagerly promoting JCC to the year 1s and year 2s. The ironic thing was that the student exchange club was located directly opposite so I also helped to promote that club as well. Our location for the CCA Drive was not the best of locations because it was held in Relax@Moberly which was in an enclosed space. All the culture clubs were there and they were playing songs via their speakers. Wan Ling and I managed to endure the noise and pulled in quite a number of people.
After helping out, I still could not go home because I had another activity called the stocks trading game. I was suppose to be a facilitator for secondary students who will be coming to SP on June 11 and 12 to play this game in order to learn about financial planning. We were briefed about the game and immediately had to go to our respective classes to experience the game first hand. The game was pretty tough because it was fast. (Had trouble doing the calculations and ended up doing it wrongly) I only managed to leave the school around 6pm and at that time, my brain was nearly dead...

Labels: ,



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff