17 June is here... which means Happy 19th Birthday to Me and 26th Birthday to Nino (ARASHI)... Celebrated with my family last Sunday at Cafe Carousel.. After that, I was sick for a few days and yes this year was a boring birthday for me because I did not go out with my friends... but I got a surprise present (Cake+keychain) from my friends (Eveline, Wan Ling, Zhi Min and Ben) so thanks all!! 19 years old now... hmmm nothing much to look forward really... but this means that next year my age will start with a "2"! Wahh... a step closer to being a adult...
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff