I went for the Tea Gathering (Chado) - Early Summer alongside with Sheng Yang, Melvin and Desmond.... Location was at Chado Urasenke Tankokai Singapore Association in Liang Court.. It was a enlightening experience and a painful one as well because all of us sat in a Seiza position (kneeling position) for the whole session that started from 12pm to 1pm.. My leg was numb after the session... But after this, I managed to appreciate Chado even more and I'm kinda interested to learn it now... During the Chado session, I got to see the types of Chado equipment such as the Chawan (Tea Bowl), Chaki (Tea Powder Container), Chashaku (Tea Scoop), Chasen (Tea Whisk), Hishaku (Bamboo Ladel) We even had the chance to eat the Youkan (Jelly) which was OISHII!! The theme for today's Chado was water theme...
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff