Friday, July 17, 2009

Today my SIM management group and I had a bonding session.. We spent literally 3 hours talking about our lives.. My leader Hong De had loads to talk about his life and trust me, his life is so interesting that Florence and I thought that if a book of his life were to be published, it will definitely sell!

We also talked about our first impressions about one another... Well their thoughts of me were that I was those studious and cultured girl.. I think they are not the only ones who had the same first impression about me... My best friend in Secondary school thought that I studied everyday and when I told her that I like to play video games in the arcade, she had a shocked expression on her face... But i think after my friends get to know me better, they will know that my life doesn't revolve around books and studies alone.. I do love arcade games, watching videos/anime, blogging and I am not so "guai" as what they perceived me to be.. *Ooops*

My impression of Hong De was that he had that intelligent and hard to get along sort of aura. Initially, I was quite afraid of voicing out my opinions due to that.... But after today's talking session, he had gain my respect and Chin Xiang and I decided to salute to him and call him lao ban...

Since we had qualified to the Semi-finals, we had to make sure that we will be able to reach the finals on next Saturday... I think our team has a good balance of strengths and weaknesses and I am feeling confident that we will win....

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff