Friday, July 03, 2009
Finally MST is over!!!!!! Investment paper was a shocker because there's like 20 MCQs which were pretty tricky plus a 10 marks essay.... But nothing beats CRAA... the paper was a total stunner and had a heavy weightage of 25%!! (I think I'm going to pray hard that I don't fail....) Corporate Finance was managable...
After 5pm yesterday, the gang and I went to feast at Bugis Tian Tian steamboat.. (don't know why our outing always happen to be steamboat eating.. XD) We started eating from 6 plus till around 8.30pm... After filling our stomaches, we walked all the way to Suntec City for Ice Cream..
The thought of going back to school next monday... (URGH!!)
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff