Thursday, July 30, 2009
My friend Miyuki from Oita National College arrived at Singapore on the 27th July... She was on an internship programme with SP alongside with 4 other friends (Ren, Isao and Keisuke... the other one didn't come for the outing).. I was really looking forward to see her because it has been a year since I last met her... Cheryl, Elaine, Andrew and I took them to the Esplanade area on the 28th July.... We ate dinner at Makan Sutra where we had the opportunity to introduce them local delicacies such as Satay, Hokkien Mee, Stingray, Oyster Omelettes etc... We also walked towards the Merlion where we took photos... After that, we headed towards Marina Square to shop for awhile..

All of us!

Andrew and the guys..

Me, Elaine, Miyuki and Cheryl..

Group Shot!
Labels: Japan, Oita
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff