Sunday, August 02, 2009
Went for the National Day Preview on the 1st August 2009. We were given 4 tickets from Mummy's colleague. It was exciting for me since it was like 5-6 years since I last attended a NDP preview or the actual one. We arrived at the Marina Floating stadium at around 4 plus and there were many people dressed up in red or white colour. This year's fun pack was innovative as it is able to be converted from a sling bag to a tout bag. The parade only started at around 5.30pm. From then onwards, it was fantastic. The red lions never failed to amazed everyone with their parachuting and I really enjoyed the 10 chapters stories of Singapore. I partically loved the first chapter where Mark Lee and Suhaimi Yusof acted as the prince. Those two never failed to bring laughter to everyone. The bomb scene was surprising and I liked the scene where they were chasing after the bad guys with their speedboats. The dancing and singing were great. Electrico's song What do you see was refreshing and forget about the critics, I personally think it is a good song and sometimes change is good. The fireworks were breathe taking and I enjoyed every minute of the event.. Hope to go again next year!!

HAPPY44th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff