Thursday, September 17, 2009

14th Sept [Monday]
I met up with Eveline at her bus stop and took a MRT from Newton to Pasar Ris MRT. We reached the chalet at around 5 plus. This chalet was special as all of us were present. We lazed around in the chalet and started our BBQ. We had sausages, otah, satays, crabmeat, chicken fillets and sushi for dinner. We were watching the movie "Bolt" while feasting. After our BBQ, we played Mahjong till around 5am and I managed to catch like 2 hours plus of sleep.

15th Sept [Tuesday]
Woke up at 9am.. couldn't really sleep somemore because of the uncomfortable position that I was in. We ate our breakfast at MacDonalds and decided to go cycling. Being a bicycle noob, I couldn't cycle at all and felt really bad to hold up the rest of the gang's time while trying to learn. I suffered from blue blacks because I kept getting hit by the bicycle pendals and had a cut on my right toe T_T! In the end, I double up with Zhi Min and we cycled from Downtown East to Tampines Mall to eat our "lunch" at 4pm. I think we cycled for a good 4-5 hours before reaching back to our chalet. We played waterballoons and sparkles after that and it was really fun. We only managed to take a shower after the game which was 8pm. After the shower, we chatted for awhile and I went to bed instead of playing games with the rest. I was really tired because of my period (T_T!) and cycling for 4-5 hours is exhausting!!

16th Sept [Wednesday]
Woke up at aorund 9am and ate our breakfast at MacDonalds again. After returning the bicycles back to the bicycle shop, we lazed around the chalet, chatting and playing games till 1.30pm. We left the place at 2 plus and I had to make my way to this KHL building to collect the gift for Hui Lin that she participated and won from teenage magazine. Luckily, the place was easy to find with the help from the map provided. Reached home at 4pm and headed straight to my BED! I had loads of fun!!!

Stop over during our cycling trip!
FIGHTING!!
Best Team!!
Wet after playing games...
Playing Mahjong!!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff