Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesterday I went for the Seiransai 2009 preview together with my JCC club members including Ben and Wan Ling.. We met up at Clementi MRT at 12pm and took 189 bus to Waseida Shibuya Senior High School.... I was surprised by the number of people who went for the preview... We went to one of the classrooms to make slime before taking the school tour around the campus and I must say their school is pretty impressive for a senior high school.. There were tennis courts, swimming pool, dorms for the students, air conditioned science labs etc... After that, we headed to a classroom that conducted tea ceremony... The okashi and tea were great!! We had curry for lunch and that was when Julia met us which was surprising... She had an interview earlier and decided to meet Ben and Wan Ling so that they can go together for En Tong's concert at night... After lunch, we headed towards a few classrooms to play games and won some foodstuff.. I enjoyed myself very much...
Labels: JCC
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff