Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Went to IKEA to check out the cost of the furnitures for our BD project... It was my first time there and I was like fascinated by the furnitures... We spent a good 2.5 hours there before heading to Tiong Bahru Plaza for our "lunch"... We had Sakae Sushi Buffet!!! YUM! We ate alot of sushi's and side dishes.... There's one sushi that we ordered which was the spicy tuna sushi and in my mind I thought it was the ayam brand spicy tuna... but it turned out to be the raw tuna... Eveline, being the brave one tried one piece of it and her face immediately turned red due to the spiciness. Somehow we had to dispose those 6 pieces of sushi and being the one who ordered it, I had to eat it... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (*because I don't really like raw fish).. It was spicy and it is those that lingers around your throat... After the rest had tried it out, we had to play zhong ji mi ma to decide who is to eat the last one and Darren was the lucky one... Think the highlight of the sushi buffet was when we were playing games... We thought the guys how to play "Black Magic" and somehow or rather, Ryan invented "Lemon Magic" to show Darren how the game is to be played.. Wei Xian also taught us some games and the most memorable one is the country game... =D!

We went to the arcade after our meal and played drum mania, throwing ball game and finally the basketball game. The basketball game was great as we took turns to shoot.. It was the first time that we had 6 stages of the game and our team managed to score a decent 617! I had a great time with A04 and hope we will be able to organise further outings in the future!

Look at the number of plates we ate!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff