Monday, November 09, 2009

Left: Limited Edition Right: Regular Edition

PV of My Girl


ARASHI's latest single My Girl.
A side - My Girl
B sides - Tokei no Jikake Umbrella + Super Fresh


My Girl:
My Girl was used in the drama "My Girl" starring Aiba Masaki who plays as a single father who end up realising that he has a daughter who is 5 years old. (*Love this drama!!!)
When I first watched the PV, it was a pretty sad video depicting the ARASHI members playing as 5 brothers who were thinking of moving out of their house. But the house contains many memories of their deceased mother In the end, they decided to stay put in their house. (*Rumor: It seems that the mother in the photograph is a composite photo that consists of the features of each ARASHI members.. dont know how true is that though)..
As for the song, I felt it is a heartwarming song with beautiful melody and lyrics..
I love the lyrics epecially the chorus:

ありがとうの思いを伝えたいよ
そっと君の元へ
遠く離れてしまっても
思い出に満ちた未来へ
I want to express these feelings of thanks
Softly, to you

Even if we are separated by a great distance

Let's go towards the future that is filled with memories
credits to saladesu@lj

Tokei Jikake no Umbrella:
This song was used in Ohno's SP drama
0 Goshitsu no Kyaku (which is a strange drama in my opinion.. Yokohama from Kanjani8 will be narrating the whole series of this drama and each series will have different main actors) When I first heard the short preview of the song, the catchy tango like beat was repeating in my mind. Sakurap in this song was more angsty.. How I wished that it was an A side instead and I can imagine how great the PV and dance move of this song will be.... This song is my favourite in the single!

Super Fresh:
When I first heard this song, I remembered the first word that pop in my mind was ROBOT. Maybe it is because of the way the members sang the song. It was interesting that Sakurai started the song first. It was certainly different from their previous works as it was more experimental... Initially this song didn't really stand out amongst the two songs but after listening to it more often, I kind of like it.

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff