Saturday, November 21, 2009

On 21st Nov was the JAS OPEN HOUSE & CHARITY BAZAAR. I went for this event instead of AFA 2009. We met up at school at 12pm and made our way by bus to JAS. The event was pretty big and we had a chance to walk around the area. The 1st floor made up of stalls selling from food, accessories, kitchen ware etc etc. They also had a balloon sculpturing stall. We decided to go for the tea ceremony (Ura Senke) at 2pm. It was different from the previous tea ceremonies that I had participated and I enjoyed it very much. I didn't stay for very long as I was pretty tired. I left around 3 plus and looked forward to going to AFA tomorrow!!

So many people!!

Various Stalls

Narration was done in Japanese and English

Okashi.. Chestnut sweet!

The ticket for the Ura Senke..

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff