Monday, November 09, 2009
People often say "Follow your interest.." but in reality not all choices are based on your interest...
Shall I do something I am interested in or something that I had studied before and have the edge against others... Tough decision right? Yes, I have been constantly thinking about it especially this semester as many of my friends were discussing about their futures.. Some will go on working; the guys will serve 2 years of NS; some will continue their studies here or even overseas; I believe my route is to the university...
Teachers keep saying that having a GPA of 3.7 and above does guarantee you a spot in the local University... but if you have people who have close to perfect GPA, active in their CCAs and have other awards/achivements to flaunt.. you feel small... As they say; Jacks of all trades, master of none... I rather be a master of one... I really envy those who have talent and they can make a living out of it... Singers, Artists, Fashion Designers, Models.... how I wish I fall under one of the catageries.. but unfortunately, I fall under one which is "Commoner"..
My future path is still foggy and uncertain.... I wish I have a more concrete walkway to move on...
Labels: Reflection
now you notice i talk a lot!