Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Got back financial planning CA1.. was happy that I got 80 for it!

Today was Treasury CA2 test... 25 MCQs in 1hour.. Somehow I hate MCQs since I don't seem to score well.. But luckily this time around I managed to get 80.. (20/25) so YAY to myself..

Just got the news that Sakurai will pose "NUDE" in the latest An An Magazine... Ahhhh don't know whether to be happy.. But thankfully he wasn't seen with a female model.. (unlike Jin) So yeah.. deciding whether to buy the magazine anot tomorrow...

Still left Banking Law Project, Financial Planning Presentation and BD Final Presentation... I really dread BD.. but I think what keeps me going is my BD group.. Probably the best BD group out there.. nice people and people who knows how to work hard and play hard... I'm blessed...




now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff