Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally after 3 years... I have been waiting for this day... GRADUATION DAY! Looking back over the 3 years, I gained many good memories and friends. I remembered my Secondary School friends asking me why I chose to study at SP instead of a JC but I told them JC was not for me. And true enough, after 3 years studying banking in SP, I can say proudly that I made the right choice.

I have alot of people to express our gratitude to...

1) My Gang - What can I say? They are the best people to be with. I will like to say thank you to them individually...

Eveline: From Rivals to classmates to Best Friend. We kept on bumping into each other as we moved along from Secondary to Poly. Thank you Eveline for always being there for me; listening to my whines and troubles. Thank you for putting so much effort in our projects; planning for birthdays or outings; going shopping with me etc. Having you so close to me, I will DEFINITELY miss you alot once you leave to Melbourne University. But I wish you all the best; my best friend. I hope to see you soon in Melbourne.

Wan Ling: Miss Yamapi!! You always cheer me up whenever I feel down and being with you is such a joy. Thank you for always listening to me talking about ARASHI and Sakurai Sho. (Well i do listen to you talking about Yamapi too XD) Learning Japanese with you in SP for 2 years was really fun and I hope that someday both of us will be proficient in Japanese. Let's hope we can go for a concert soon!! Shuuji X Akira Forever!!!

Zhi Min: Mr Joker! 3 years in the same class as you.. you never fail to amuse me. Always calling me "Pang" till everyone calls me that liao!! (Even call me "Fake Pang" and accuse me of watching "Porn"... T_T!!) Haha.. I enjoy talking to you about soccer and being with you I can act cranky and get away with it... Thank you for cracking funny jokes and being the mood maker of our gang....

Benjamin: My Brother!! Why you go NS so early!! LOL! I suppose to call you "Kor" but I end up calling you Ah Ben like I'm your big sister.. Haha... I hope to see you transform into a Men and I can proudly call you my Kor Kor!! Thank you for being my Kor and I won't forget the Wondergirl dance you did!!

Hayati: My very first friend I met in SP! OMG.. I still remember that I asked you about how to fill in the form when we have to register for our course or something... I met you again in SPSU camp and there you are.. being my classmate for 3 years. Fated I must say. Thank you for confiding with me when you have troubles. I am really glad that you persevered and graduate together!!

En Tong: Miss Wu Niang! Our talented dancer and crazy korean fangirl in our gang!! Thank you for being my seon saeng nim during Maths class!! You really helped me alot!! You bring joy to the gang! I hope I will have the chance to see your performance in the future!!

Jeraine: Miss Sunshine! Didn't really get to talk to you during year 1. I guess I became closer to you in year 2 during our elective classes and even more closer during our taiwan trip. Didn't know you are a shopperholic!! Congratulation on getting your driving license!!

Jun Hao: Ah Pek! Haha.. I will always remember the 4 of us working together for our FOM Levis project! It was really the "best team"! You never fail to amuse me with your straight forwardness about things. I always say you are the living example of a typical Singaporean!

Julia: Julia Jie! Thanks for organising our gang chalets!! I really enjoy the time we have during the chalet. Being the ah ma in the gang, you always do things that make us laugh! I wish you success in the working force...

Shu Fen: MADAM! I'm very proud to say that I have a female police friend! Congrats on realising your dream to protect our nation. Your strong will and motivation will definitely inspire me to work hard to follow my dream.

William: Our Mr Microsoft Excel. Although you always seem to glue to the computer 24-7, you are probably one of the most kind person I have met. All the best in creating a software for Microsoft. I can see you doing big things in the future.

2) Japanese Culture Club - Although I joined in year 2, I was thankful to be given a main committee position as a treasurer. I enjoyed being with you guys and my only regret was not being active in JCC since year 1.

Luqman: PAPA!! Thank you for always putting JCC as your 1st priority. Thank you for organising events and taking all your efforts to make JCC a better club. I apologise for not being able to help you write proposals and easing your burden. Thank you for being my papa!!

Sheng Yang: MAMA!!! Thank you so much for sending all the emails to update us on the latest JCC events and proposals!! You and Papa really put in alot of effort to grow JCC into a better club. Both you and Papa's effort will not be wasted!

3) BD Gang

Ryan: Bellboy!! Thank you for putting so much effort during our marketing phase of our BD project. You really work your ass off during that phase and truly deserve an A for this module. You always surprise me with your grades and achievements. I can see you in the top in the future!

Wei Xian: Onion!! Thank you for always thinking of creative ideas for our BD project. Without them, our BD idea will not be as good and interesting as it is.

Darren: Driver. I will always remember your video of you losing your "car"! Always makes me laugh whenever I recall that scene of you. Thank you for being our Mr Cool and collective guy in the group!

Zeng Liang: We only became really close during the 3rd phase of our BD project. Hi-5 Man U supporter! You and Ryan always make us laugh with your jokes on "your fellow group mate" Haha.. Thanks for joining our BD group!! XD


I will also like to extend my thanks to all the lecturers who have guided me through my journey in SP.


*I dedicate EXILE's Michi to everyone that I mentioned*



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff