Friday, June 18, 2010

I guess it's pretty weird to finally see a "2" in front of my age after seeing a "1" for a decade. But nevertheless, being 20 proves to be significant to me in many ways. Aside for ARASHI's Nino sharing the joy together with me and Toy's Story 3 the movie being aired in the cinemas, the age 20 symbolises adulthood for me.
As I looked back at my life, I must say I led a pretty decent life. I didn't have the best of childhood memories during my primary school days but I enjoyed both my secondary and poly life alot. Now being 20, my next chapter of life will be University. Going in NUS has always been a dream for me since secondary school as I wanted to enter to any of the local universities here. I was offered FASS which I felt was good because I get to do something I really interested in for a change.
The road seems endless for now... but for now, let me enjoy my present with my family, friends and my love for Japanese idols...
Happy 20th Birthday, Hui Li..


now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff