Thursday, July 29, 2010
Been slacking at home and was jumping for joy when I realised that I passed my QET. I was really surprised because I had the thought that I misunderstood the question and wrote plain rubbish. But it turned out the opposite so I was pretty happy.
Just finished watching both seasons of Bloody Monday.. Awesome show that makes you want to anticipate what will happen next. Haven't watch a show that made me swear and have goose bumps at the same time. It also kind of made me think about us, taking our safety and our love ones for granted. Better treasure the ones you love before they disappear...
Been thinking alot over the weeks as well.. it still hasn't hit me yet that I'm entering NUS until I had to bid for my modules today. I guess I'm still trying to figure out if I made the right choice of choosing FASS over business. I really hope that I won't screw up for my modules. AHHH.. snap out of this, Hui Li... Just do your very best in whatever you do and be firm with the path that you chose....
"Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility."
Oprah Winfrey
Labels: NUS
now you notice i talk a lot!
About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc
Watching
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff