Saturday, February 23, 2008






Today and tomorow will be the days where the public is able to visit the Singapore Air Show Exhibition... Mel and I set up the stall as usual 9am and we were not alone. 5 guys including Chin (Person In Charge) were here to help out. Mel and I were excited and we were in charge of the bigger push cart. We dragged it all the way near the enterance where there was an open space to view the Air Show. I thought it will be like yesterday but damn i was wrong.

Stuff i had realised/experienced:
1) There were so many people who visited the Exhibition. I thought the ticket was pricey (1 adult=$20, 1 child=$8) but people were willing to pay that price.


2) Business was freaking good, so good that we had to keep on refilling our stocks. At the end of the day, we sold ALL our stocks (Including those brought in today and those leftover stocks from yesteday)

3) People were desperate to eat the ice cream that they even bought those that were half-way opened. I even had to ask them to queue properly but of course some people did not do as they were told. I shouted till i eventually gave up.

4) There was no need to ring the bell as compared to yesterday. People just swarm over your stall and demand an ice cream.

5) People thought we are selling mineral water... Walls don't carry mineral water. Only ice creams and nothing else.

6) I had to shout these words as many as 50 times (No stock please come again later, Mineral waters are not for sale, All the ice creams are sold out please come again in 10-15 minutes time)

7)There were a few children that called me "Auntie". To tell you the truth, i was freaking pissed off by that! Hey, i'm only 17 going on 18 and you called me Auntie!! The only people that can call me Auntie is my cousin's sons and daughters.

8) People said our ice cream is so expensive but they eventually bought it.

9) It was like MADNESS today and i am so tired. I had to calculate how much does the ice creams that my customers want and the change that i need to give back my customers.

I did not even managed to eat my lunch. I only had a sausage bun from breadtalk for breakfast at around 8 plus and that was it. The shop was closed for the day at around 5 plus and we did earn alot as compared to yesterday's sales. I ate my dinner at 8 plus... ONE MORE DAY, HUI LI JIA YOU!!

Labels:



now you notice i talk a lot!

About Me
Name: Hui Li
Age: 20
Birthday: 17th June
Horoscope: Gemini
Love: ARASHI, ♥Sakurai Sho ♥(Husband), EXILE, TAKAHIRO, YUI, Anime, Manga, J-pop etc

Watching

Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare

Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru


Tag Me!



Wish List

- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff