Today was the final day of the Singapore Air Show and my final day of selling ice creams as well. I reached the place at around 9.30am and there wasn't anybody.
<<(See!)>>
Anyway, i managed to walk around the outside of the exhibition hall to take a look at some of the air crafts. One of them happened to be the A380. I took many photographs of aircrafts, helicopters and more.
I was surprised that there was a crowd even at around 9.30am. I walked back to the stall at around 10am. The rest of them came around 10 plus and we began to move the stocks and account for the stocks as well. As like yesterday, Mel and I volunteered to be in-charge of the push cart as we wanted to watch the air show again. The air show never failed to disappoint us and of course the many who paid to catch a glimpse of the spectacular aircrafts. People were demanding for ice creams and we managed to sell the ice creams more quicker than yesterday.
We sold all our stock at around 4 plus and help to close the shop. Mel and I had to take a shuttle bus and the queue was as long as the Great Wall Of China. (See Below)So Mel and I walked around to view the navy machines. Thankful the queue for the bus to Raffles City ($5 per person) was not as long as compared to the free shuttle bus to the Singapore Expo. I did had fun working with Mel and hopefully i get somemore opportunities to sell ice creams!
Variety Shows
- Himitsu no ARASHI-chan
- VS ARASHI
- Tensai Shimura Doubutsu en
- ARASHI ni Shiyagare
Anime
- Naruto Shippuden
- Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
- Nurarihyon No Mago
- Uragiri wa boku no Namae o Shitteiru
Tag Me!
Wish List
- Pray that ARASHI or any Japanese artists I like to have a concert in Singapore/Taiwan
- Be Proficient in Japanese
- Go to Japan to study
- Travel to Europe
- Watch a Manchester United Match in Old Trafford
- ARASHI and EXILE related stuff